Developer Name: Platinum Peak DBA Auto Accident App
Developer Address: 25 Front Street #323, Evanston, WY 82930
Developer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Developer Website: www.platinumpeak.com
App Name: Auto Accident App
- Instant, on-the-scene accident assistance from trained live operators – 24×7.
- An Accident Wizard that walks you, step-by-step, through gathering the right information you need to file a claim.
- One-touch access to the information you must provide to the other driver and emergency personnel (insurance ID, license plate, automobile make and model, medical insurance info, etc.).
- Comprehensive accident reports with photos, audio recordings and much more.
- One-touch access to accident-related service providers in the immediate area, including healthcare providers, tow truck companies, injury attorneys, auto repair shops, and much more.
Android Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=PlatinumPeak
This brilliant new app is very similar to OnStar. If you are involved in an auto accident, it provides you with the services you need. From emergency medical response and family notification to ongoing medical care to legal protection to transportation to auto repair, and much, much more!
Auto Accident App is the first and only mobile phone application to offer live assistance to accident victims – 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
Professionally trained operators guide you through the information-gathering process to ensure that no critical information or evidence is missed, your rights are protected, and you are fairly compensated for any damages that may have occurred to you physically or to your property.
Accident Wizard by Auto Accident App is the first and only mobile phone application to offer free, instant, on-the-scene, live assistance to accident victims.
Even better, our state-of-the-art App also provides one-button access to emergency personnel and step-by-step guidance through the information gathering process to ensure that no critical information or evidence is missed.